Sarah-Elizabeth Reed and Dr. John Lipman’s #DontLoseUrU Campaign
Former first lady of Atlanta Sarah-Elizabeth Reed talks to John C. Lipman, MD, FSIR, Founder and Medical Director of Atlanta Fibroid Center, about Atlanta Fibroid Alliance and #DontLoseUrU campaign created to educate women about Uterine Fibroid Embolization, a nonsurgical fibroid treatment.
Being diagnosed with uterine fibroids inspired Sarah-Elizabeth Reed to help educate women about fibroid treatment options and benefits of Uterine Fibroid Embolization (also known as Uterine Artery Embolization).
Learn More about Benefits of UFE:
- ⇒ #DontLoseUrU: Why Avoid Hysterectomy
- ⇒ Dr. John C. Lipman on “Real Talk with Rashad Richey”: Fibroid Awareness Month
- ⇒ Dr. John Lipman Is Recognized by Georgia House of Representatives for His Work in the Nonsurgical Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
- ⇒ Jovita Moore Shares Her Experience with UFE on WSB-TV Atlanta
- ⇒ Cynthia Bailey Turns Her UFE Experience into a Learning Opportunity for Women