Shayla Weaver, DNP, NP-C
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice and Master of Science in Nursing earned from Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing earned from Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science, LaGrange College
- 2016 Induction into Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- 2016 Heritage Award recipient – Georgia Baptist College of Nursing
Dr. Weaver is a volunteer for the Dedicated to Diversity (D2D) program which focuses on the retention of diverse and disadvantaged BSN nursing students through a multilayered program of academic, social, physical and mental health, financial, and professional interventions.